Now you can Skype with non-Skype usersInvite non-Skype users to join your Skype meeting.
Microsoft recently released a new feature to Skype called `Meet Now'. This new Meet Now feature allows you to make a Skype call with someone who does not use Skype.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of Skype.
- Within Skype, press Meet Now.
- Copy the link to your meeting (and add other users if necessary).
- Share your invite link (via Skype or email) to someone who does or doesn't use Skype.
- Start the call, and wait for the other person (or people) to join the meeting via their web browser.
This new Meet Now feature works in supported web browsers. At the time of testing this feature, Edge and Chrome worked fine.